Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

It's time for thoughts on a Thursday!  Link up with Carolyn to play along.


  • I can't believe that it's Thursday already!  This week has flown by.  Both KB and I have been really busy with work and it seems like this week has just started.
  • Has anyone tried this laundry detergent before?
I got it because it was on sale at Sam's and I needed laundry detergent.  So far it smells kind of weird, but in a good way.  Supposedly it's all natural, but I'm a little skeptical.

  • I scored a lot of free clothes this week...woohooo.  A coworker of mine that has lots more money than me and much better fashion sense than me, but is luckily the same size as me is cleaning out her closet and has brought me 4 bags of clothes.....4 BAGS!  It's like Christmas every time I see her.  Some people are weird about taking other people's clothes, but most of them still had the tags on them.
  • I've started to look around for bathing suits for this year's summer vacations.  Most of the time I like the freedom of a bikini, but I'm definitely not the tonest girl on the block.  It doesn't really bother me and most of the time I wear a bikini anyway, but I'm thinking I might tone down my look this year. I really love this suit:
But the tightwad in me says that $200 is way too much for something you only wear a couple of months out of the year.

What are your thoughts on this Thursday???

1 comment: