Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday


It's time for Thoughts on a Thursday.  Link up with Carolyn!

  • I am so glad that it's Thursday!  This week went by really fast and I'm hoping that Friday will cruise by too.
  • The weather has been so nice this week, but it supposed to be cold again (it's weird to think of high 50s as being cold) tomorrow.  I've gotten used to not having to have the heat on (even at night).
  • I've been really bad about eating out this week.  One of my co-workers is going on vacation for 2 weeks (I'm very jealous!) and we're trying to get in all of her favorite lunch spots before she leaves.  I have been really good about working out though.  I guess one out of two isn't bad!
  • This week I'm only cooking 2 real meals (and I did those Monday and Tuesday).  Last night we had pizza and tonight we are having sausage biscuits.  I know sausage biscuits don't sound like normal dinner food, but what else am I supposed to do with 4 pounds of homemade sausage!  I'm sorta liking the whole "don't cook real food for dinner" thing.
  • I'm looking to switch up my shampoo/conditioner routine.  Right now I use Pantene Naturals and my hair feels a little greasy most days.  Any good suggestions that aren't super expensive?

1 comment: