Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekender....

I had a busy little weekend!

  • I made this cake and it turned out to be absolutely delicious and it's sort of healthy (that way I didn't feel too bad about eating almost half of it).
  • I tried my first round of bread making with this recipe.  It tastes good, but the loaves are kinda squatty and hard to make sandwiches with.  Any idea for improving my loaf height (that sounds like a problem!) would be greatly appreciated.
  • The weather was glorious and it has stayed that way! I got to dry clothes outside for the first time in a long time.
  •  I deep cleaned my house using my homemade cleaning products made out of various combos of vinegar, castile soap, bon ami powder, and baking soda......so far so good!
  • I also got to spend some quality time with these lovely ladies....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment