Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

Head over to Carolyn's  blog to play along...


  • A new gourmet chip shop opened up near where I work.  We went over today and I had the best salt and vinegar potato chips I've ever had.  They were really good kettle chips with balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar and onion powder.  So delicious!

  • I'm looking forward to a good workout tonight.  I haven't really been exercising as much as I should have lately.  I just got a new workout DVD from Netflix yesterday, so I'm eager to actually feel like I've done something this week.

  • I'm looking forward to a weekend with nice weather!  It's been rainy, windy, and stormy here for a long time. Tomorrow I'm actually going to be able to hang clothes out on the line.
What are your thoughts on a Thursday???

1 comment:

  1. A gourmet chip shop? Ahh that sounds like what my own personal heaven will be like.

    ReplyDelete