Friday, July 8, 2011

Member of the Crue

yes, those are grown men wearing makeup.
yes, they look ridiculous.
and yes, i love them


While driving home from work today I heard a commercial on the radio that Motley Crue and Poison were going to be in Charlotte (like 4 hours from our house) on tour next Tuesday.  My Motley Crue tour email update neglected to tell me this.  Sadly, it's on Tuesday and I can't go.

I spend most of my work day listening to the Crue, Ozzy, Guns n Roses, Poison, Warrant, or some other super cheesy 80s hair band.  I saw Motley Crue a few years ago and they were awesome - seriously one of the best concerts ever.  I'm bummed.

2 comments:

  1. haha you like the old school music, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a product of the 80's...my sister still makes fun of my pictures from that 'era'!

    ReplyDelete