Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

It's time for Thoughts on a Thursday!

Link up with Carolyn to play along!


  • I'm so excited that we don't have anything to do this weekend!  No birthday parties, no cookouts, no vacations to pack for, nothing.  It's just going to be me and my house work and ironing and doggies all weekend.
  • All of my pens at work are dying...at the same time.  I always like to have fun pens with lots of fun colors. I'm thinking about getting some fun folders and completely over hauling my office.  There's something about back to school time that makes me want to get all new office stuff.
  •  I'm in the mood to make something delicious and healthy this weekend.  Any healthy cooking blog suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
  • We had this recipe for dinner last night and it was delightful.  It was a super easy recipe and the flavor of the salad was great.
  • When we got back from the beach we noticed that a section of the awning on our porch roof was sagging.  On Saturday our landlord's handy men came by to fix it.  Them fixing it turned out to be them tearing our entire porch roof down since all the board has rotted.  Our landlord has decided to not replace our porch roof for now.  It sucks and it makes our house look really boring.  I'm trying to find ways to spice it up.  There's not really room enough to put an umbrella or any type of cover out there.  I really like this porch....
 It's simple and do-able.  I got some planters and some random stuff to try out this weekend.  We'll see what happens!

Whew....I had a lot of thoughts today!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment