Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Workout Review: Denise Austin Burn Fat Fast Cardio Blast

Whew!  The title of this is really a mouth full!


Overall I really liked this DVD.  There are 4 "mini workouts" that are around 10 minutes long.  I ended up doing all of the mini workouts together and along with the warm up and cool down it ended up being around an hour.  The workouts range from kick box to dance, but they are all long enough to get you sweaty, but not so long that they are boring.  I did the DVD without Denise's instruction and just the music.  I got lost a few times, but it was pretty easy to follow without her instruction.  The only thing I would've liked to have seen was a strength training section.  This really was all cardio, but at least it was good cardio!

No comments:

Post a Comment