Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

Link up with Carolyn to play along!



  • KB passed his RPA1 test.  This is the first of 3 tests for him to be certified as a pension fund administrator.  He's been studying a lot and I'm happy he passed with flying colors.  We're going out for ice cream tonight to celebrate.
  • I have often professed my love for a slow cooker, but tonight when I came home and dinner was ready I loved it even more.  I made Stephanie's General Tso's Chicken.  So delicious!
  • I'm in serious need of some fall work clothes.  It's starting to get a little chillier here (right now it's 65 and raining...booo) and it makes me want to get a few new "back to school" items.
  • Tomorrow night I'm going to a street festival near where I work with some ladies from work.  I normally don't get to hang out to much with people from work because I carpool, so it should be really fun.
I don't have too many thoughts on this Thursday, but what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment