Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thoughts and Pins on a Thursday

I ended up going out to dinner last night and not getting home until late so I wasn't able to do my Pinteresting Wednesday post.

This is a mash up of Thoughts on a Thursday and Pinteresting Wednesday.


Source: flickr.com via Rachel on Pinterest


KB loves butter mints and those chalky nasty after dinner mints.  These look scary and good at the same time.


I made this peanut butter hummus over the weekend and it was wonderful.  I ate the whole thing in about 2 days.  That's alotta hummus!  You should probably use honey to sweeten instead of molasses.  My sister used molasses and said hers was really gross.


These herb wreaths look like they would smell really good and be really neat looking hanging all together.  Too bad I don't have any more fresh herbs.  This may have to wait until next year.


No words necessary.


I'm wearing something similar to this to my cousin's wedding on Saturday.  Is black lace too much to wear to a morning wedding....probably, do I care....not really.  I'm still in the need for shoes, so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment