Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

It's time for my thoughts on a Thursday!

Link up with Carolyn to play along.


  • I seriously can't get over the soup I posted about yesterday.  I had it for lunch today and said out loud "I wish I could swim in this soup it's so good".  I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was crazy.....but they should already know that I am.

  • I'm loving all of the new premieres.  Modern Family was really funny last night ("Buffalo Phil......worth the wait").  Some of the ladies I work with said Up All Night was really funny last night.  I'm planning on catching it this weekend.  Parks and Rec also looks really funny tonight.  I love Aziz Ansari...he's so funny to me for some reason.

  • My dad's birthday party is this weekend and I have no idea what to get him.  I normally end up getting him some sort of candy, but I feel like that's pretty lame.  I'm probably going to get him candy bars and socks.  What a lame-o gift.

  • Me and some of the girls (and guys) that I work with are going to a Greek festival tomorrow.  I'm so excited to get a good gyro...yummmmoooo.  Greek food is my absolute favorite ethnic food.

What are your thoughts on a Thursday???

No comments:

Post a Comment