Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

It's time for all of my thoughts on a Thursday (aren't you excited!)

Link up with Carolyn to play along



  • The President landed and spoke in the town I work in and then went and ate lunch at a restaurant in my home town.  Holla rural NC!

  • It's not even really cold here yet, but my skin is already super dry.  I've been obsessed with these this week:

  • I've been watching this show a lot for some reason recently.  It's not really that good and a lot of the city guys are annoying because they are obnoxious and a lot of the country boys are too done up.  I married a pretty country boy and I could never imagine him doing a lot of the stuff that they do.  Needless to say I will be tuning in to the season premiere tonight.

  • There are some "Occupy" protesters camped out in front of our office.  I'm not really sure what they are protesting, but from the looks of it they have a real problem with showers and hairbrushes.
What are your thoughts on a Thursday???

2 comments:

  1. so somebody did get a picture....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased some of the burts bees stuff on your suggestion. I really like the smell.

    ReplyDelete