Saturday, January 5, 2013

Randoms

I've been doing lots of fun projects around the house, but I'm too lazy right now to take pictures of them. Updates coming soon with lots of ginger jars (who knew Goodwill was the best source around for ginger jars), really masculine paint colors, a big framed deer painting and much more.

So what if I've watched Pretty Woman two nights in a row. KB has been gone dealing with dramaz and it's a cute movie. Also, hello Richard Gere? I know you are old, but you look real good in that suit and I love me some Wall Street types. Just about nothin' is better than powerful men that know how to handle money and wear suits almost everyday. Rawr.



Something in our master bathroom is leaking into our laundry room ceiling.  There is a huge wet spot and we're probably going to have to rip out some drywall once we see what's leaking.  Of course KB isn't here to deal with it.  He just told me to shut the toilet off and he'd deal with it later.  Awesome.

I've been ramping it up on the treadmill recently.  I did an interval workout earlier today that was an hour and a half long.  It really wasn't that bad.  It looked terrible on paper and I thought I would give up pretty early on, but I stuck with it and it ended up going by really fast.

This show....let's discuss.


I love me some rednecks.  I married into a family that has a bunch of them (luckily KB is only a part time redneck when convenient).  I watched the first two episodes yesterday and they were hilarious.  It's super staged and you can tell that most of these kids have got some money from somewhere because of the sheer amount of 4 Wheelers and pick ups, but I really like it.  It's sort of like hanging out with my brother in law and his redneck friends over the summer - it's fun while you're doing it, but you're pretty glad you're not like that all the time.  One of the funniest people on there is Shain.  It goes without saying that my redneck brother in law shares the name, the weird stache, the accent where sometimes you need subtitles and the constant dip in the mouth.

We're  I'm in the process of choosing paint colors for our house.  Whyyyy is this so hardddd?  I got some samples today and painted a little bit, but it's so hard to figure out how it's going to look on a major scale.   I'm going for a dark green exterior, with an antique white trim and dark brown porch.  That's way harder to find than it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment